Monday 25 January 2010

Frenching........

Been having French lesson visits with actual French type persons, in an actual French type home. We bought a sofa from a couple in a nearby village, and they thought we were so fabulous, they invited us for dinner,(clears throat behind hand). We went and dined with the French type persons, Jean Michel and Denise, and spoke mostly French for about three hours, gived me a headache, probably gived them a headache also, listening to me murdering their language. Interesting and necessary, but, blurdyardwork!! Didjano it costs nearly £1000 to fly to Australia?

3 comments:

trudi said...

French type persons sound very nice, how kind to let you murder their language...I'm sure you're not that bad Jim.
Planning on taking a flight then?

Jim Wright said...

Well I did tell my daughter I would return to see her in a couple of years. Di has sent me a link to a travel company, and has asked me several times, "when are you going". Feel I'm being nudged. The French type people were very nice, they've been in Gorre for eight years, but, the local Gorrians don't seem too keen on them(they're from up north, just south of, dare I say it, paris). Merci for noticing me

trudi said...

It's hard not to notice you Jim, by the way your writing cracks me up...brilliantly funny.