Saturday 16 January 2010

SO! Now I've got a blog. Not sure how I'm going to handle it, but I don't think I've anything to worry about. I can write on it if I want, if I don't want, if I want! Sounds like my kind of thing. I've found with diaries, that they can become self-absorbed, self-obsessed if you like, and not even very interesting to the writer. They do have value, if, it's necessary to look back over a period of time for information. I'll see how this turns out. If anyone calls in to have a peek at me. HELLO! friends, and, SOD OFF!!! foes. XX

3 comments:

Claire said...

hi jim.

now you've started you have to write the odd occasional thing, you know...

Jim Wright said...

Now then Claire, what's a young lass like you doing peeking at this old gimmers' blog? I won't find it difficult to write something odd, being so, occaisional, as in table that sits in a corner, ignored until required, understood. It's thing that could be tricky. It's a funny thing is thing. I'll grapple with it. Thanks muchly for noticing me.

Claire said...

thanks for the "young" Jim!

you have a blog, i'll follow it...