Monday 8 February 2010

Bits and pieces

For some reason, I suddenly had memory of a lecture I had at agricultural college. The girl who delivered the lecture, was useless as a teacher, just read out notes , which we had to copy. Years later, before I burned all my old notes, I looked at microbiology, and I still couldn't read it. She was fit, to look at, but not to teach. One of her favourite phrases was, pasturised and sterilised, it was microbiology after all, and I remember being really pissed off trying to write at the speed of light, and as she said, pasturised and sterilised, I started singing, and little lambs eat ivy, a kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you. Stunned silence, before everybody laughed, except Misfit, not a spelling mistake. I was also thinking, again for no reason, of a company I worked for, driving an old Bedford 10 ton van, no power steering. A Scottish company, tight as monsieur C Anards' anal sphincter, which set me wondering why it was referred to as; Monsieur canards' anal sphincter particularly. I've been swimming many times, and I can't in all honesty say, I have ever had water enter my body, via my anal sphincter. I drove said van for about three months, before they retired it, and I had arms and shoulders that Popeye would have swooned over. I admit to swooning over them myself, once or twice. Has Printemps arrived? I'd like to kid myself it had, but, I think L'hiver has a trick or two lurking.......!

No comments: